[sugar] packaging activities for ubuntu

Jani Monoses jani.monoses
Wed Sep 12 07:48:29 EDT 2007

Morgan Collett wrote:
> Jani Monoses wrote:
>> Can you please provide a list of activities that are usable at this point and worth being
>> packaged? Which are the ones in Trial 3?
>>
>> So far I've done journal, calc and writer. I expect web, read, chat and etoys are good as well.
>> block party even though is in jhbuild is no longer working.
>
> Definitely Chat, and you could include Connect as well. I can't speak
> for the others but they should be fine.

Already added both last night, I'll just have to figure out how to test them without an actual
network. I focused on getting the emulator UI running, but I'll definitely look into ways of
running the activities as if there was an actual mesh. Any pointers are most welcome, I hope nm,avahi
and dbus as they are in gutsy won't need messing around with for this.

thanks
Jani