[sugar] New Watch & Listen Available

Alfonso de la Guarda alfonsodg
Tue Jul 17 20:47:11 EDT 2007

Probably, however we must to think about how the users can play some
contents without any limitation.  In fact, for EduKT the audio format is ogg
and for ITv we are using some theora/mp3 for multicast streams.  The
children can't understand how other computers can play some multimedia
contents and their computer don't.

--
Alfonso de la Guarda