[sugar] getting the real player plugin to work with the browser

Justin Gallardo gallardj
Tue Jan 30 19:45:19 EST 2007

On 1/30/07, Erik Blankinship <erikb at mediamods.com> wrote:
> Can anyone walk us through the steps to get the real player plugin to work
> the browser?

Currently, I don't know how to get a real player plugin to work. I
would imagine that the rpm installs a .so file somewhere that is being
put in the wrong place for gecko to pick it up. I really have no clue
though.

I do have to say though, that with our current endeavors of working
with the Helix engine, one of our goals was to have a working plugin
with the browser, along with providing a media framework that
activities could take advantage of. Look to see more info about these
things in the near future.
--
Justin Gallardo