[sugar] Is it possible to reprogram gamepad keys?

Jake B otakuj462
Sat Dec 22 15:53:16 EST 2007

Hi, I'd like to reprogram my gamepad keys to provide richer experience
for when I'm browsing the web and my XO is in tablet mode. I would
like one button to send a Tab event (for traversing hyperlinks on a
page), and one to send an Enter event (for following links). Right
now, the laptop UI does not provide an easy way to browse the web
while in tablet mode. I think this is a fairly common use-case that
could be applied beyond me.
I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could offer me advice on how
to achieve this.
Please let me know. Thanks.

Jake