[sugar] Sharing data between activities.

Kim Quirk kim
Fri Aug 24 09:39:36 EDT 2007

Ivan and Marco,
We do need to be able to install both activity bundles and library content
bundles in Trial-3. I know SJ's group has been working on the .xol files,
and there is a spec on this so please send email/talk, whatever to make sure
they have the information they need and ask the questions that you need
answered.

There is a future feature which is called 'extended bundles'. This has been
described as bundles that might contain many different types of content and
activities. This is not expected to be ready for trial-3.

SJ,
Could you please send out links to the .xol spec to this group so people can
comment and ask questions.

Thanks,
Kim