[sugar] Sharing data between activities.

Marco Pesenti Gritti mpgritti
Fri Aug 24 04:25:05 EDT 2007

On 8/24/07, Carlos Neves <cn at sueste.net> wrote:
> - The images bundled are art done by kids on the MaMaMedia site. They
> are examples and can be trimmed down considerably, but they are also
> reasons to be proud for the kids that did them, so I guess that if we
> can keep the whole bunch, we will.

Installing a bunch of example images with the activity bundle sounds
like a really bad idea to me, given our space limitation
(independently from the fact that you want them share between multiple
activities). Why don't we just make these available separately, as a
content bundle (.xol)? That way kids can install and uninstall these
when they want through the journal.

Marco