[sugar] FW: Touchpad XO

Gervase Markham gerv
Fri Apr 6 18:07:29 EDT 2007

Ka-Ping Yee wrote:
> Maybe we need to consider, as a separate issue from of the way
> these buttons will be marked in the first generation:  Do we want
> to leave open the possibility of going to one button in a later
> generation?

That's an important question. If we decide we want to go to one button,
we can make it so that the buttons work identically for all the initial
apps. And the problem goes away, mostly.

Otherwise, I like the idea of labelling the two buttons with a long line
and a short line, and still calling them the large button and the small
button.

Gerv