[sugar] Re: [oats-sig] OLPC and AT

Chris Jones cej105
Sun Nov 19 07:14:25 EST 2006

Hi,

Ivan Krsti? gave me one of the prototype boards at the Ubuntu
Developers Summit though I have not had much time to play with it
since I'm still trying to clear the backlog of work that built up
while I was away.

Getting a text-to-speech engine included such as espeak would be a
good place to start then hard-code some screen reader capability in to
the main applications.

It would help if someone could send me one of the prototype board
power supplies if possible.

thanks.