[sugar] Installing Sugar on Ubuntu 6.06 Linux.

Simon Schampijer simon
Fri Aug 25 11:25:27 EDT 2006

Hi,
read the answer from Marco a few mails ago about how sugar looks like at
the moment:
"...the chat activity is not implemented... You can chat in the context
of a shared activity though. Just open a browser activity and F3 on it
(this is going to change a lot with the final design). "
Other activities will follow (like the multi-player game memory as a
first test application).
Simon