[SoaS] Fedora 22 Alpha Test Compose (SoaS 22)

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 06:07:08 EST 2015

Hi All,

The first compose towards SoaS 22 is out [2][3][4]. I've done some
very basic testing and there's problems even failing to start with the
following Activities:
* Terminal
* Speak
* Pippy
* Ruler

So if someone could look and see why that would be fab!

Also there's a plan to move to Libinput for F-22+. We have an option,
at least at the moment to stick with the old input devices but it
would be good for someone to review. Basically it doesn't impact
standard use but the configuration of input devices so I'm not sure if
the Keyboard control panel would need to be updated.

Also a reminder we've dropped anything depending on
sugar-presence-service (eToys) by default so if people really want it
the time is now to get it fixed!

Peter

[1] fedoraproject.org/wiki/Changes/LibinputForXorg
[2] ARM https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/8406/9078406/Fedora-SoaS-armhfp-22_Alpha-TC6-sda.raw.xz
[3] x86_64 https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/8357/9078357/Fedora-Live-SoaS-x86_64-22_Alpha-TC6.iso
[4] i686 https://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org//work/tasks/8353/9078353/Fedora-Live-SoaS-i686-22_Alpha-TC6.iso