[SoaS] Sugar on a Stick, USB-HowTo as an Activity, in Home view.

Iain Brown Douglas iain at browndouglas.plus.com
Thu Feb 26 10:08:22 EST 2015

Hi all,

I have been making a presentation with the instructions and screen shots to make Sugar on a Stick.

I have written up my progress so far on [1] and placed three screen shots here [2] [3] [4].

A previous working title has been Sugar Stick Builder.

I cannot find a one or two word title that fits the job.

I think that my biggest blocker to opening my first github repository and getting this uploaded, is fixing a name.

Can anyone help me to decide the title for this Activity, please?

With thanks in advance.

Iain

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activities/SoaS_Writer
[2] http://en.zimagez.com/zimage/soaswriterlaunching1.php