[SoaS] Live respin

Davidson Gonçalves de Souza davidson0 at outlook.com
Mon Dec 21 12:51:20 EST 2015

Hello James Cameron!

The folder does not appear in the graphical interface Journal.

See in the image below:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-r0B0Z8yt5IE/Vkc7CV2-npI/AAAAAAAAAMA/uAU-ELa6-tw/s640/Fedora%2B64-bit-2015-11-14-13-41-01.png

Unfortunately this is bad because the children's parents manipulate files that are in the Documents folder. If I copy the Journal files to the Documents folder.

In the Documents folder I access the files zip, rar, doc, odf, etc ...

Parents of children download a CD through the Browser activity. They save the file in the Journal; then copy the rar file to the Documents folder.

For example:

To extract the files that are within the rar file, type in the command by the terminal activity, or use the File-Roller. After extracting mp3 files, you begin to hear them for the Jukebox activity.

Without the documents folder (as you can see in the above image link), this process should be done using a second USB. This process was used in earlier versions of the SOAS _6_Pineapple. > ___ <