[SoaS] Live respin

Sam P. sam at sam.today
Mon Dec 21 15:46:24 EST 2015

Hello,

If you want to download files and access them in the terminal, you can use
"wget "URL"".  Remember to put quotation marks around the URL, because
otherwise the terminal can get things confused.

Please share logs to help investigate why the documents folder is not
visible.  What iso did you use?  What liveusb creation software did you
use?  What options?

Thanks,
Sam