[SoaS] download/installation problems

dbclinton dbclin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 10:39:27 EDT 2010

Thanks. Your reference to getting the correct device name reminded me of
something I'd seen on the Fedora archives:

        Live USB label bug
        If you put the image on a USB stick, boot will likely fail with
        the message No root device found. Boot has failed, sleeping
        forever. In this case, use the command /sbin/dosfslabel (if your
        USB stick is FAT32-formatted) or /sbin/e2label
        (ext2/3/4-formatted) to find the label for the USB stick. When
        booting, hit tab twice at the Fedora boot screen to edit the
        kernel boot parameters, and change the root= section to read
        root=live:LABEL=(label), where (label) is the label you found.

In the end, I created the USB disk with UNetbootin and successfully
booted with the above instructions. I guess the sha1sum discrepancy
didn't really matter...
In the meantime, is there any way to set network proxy settings in Sugar

I really appreciate your help!