[SoaS] [Sugar-devel] SoaS 4 - Mango Lassi is out.

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 00:05:32 EST 2010

Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 03:15:53 +0000
From: martin at martindengler.com
To: danceswithcars at gmail.com
CC: abhunkin at uncg.edu; soas at lists.sugarlabs.org
Subject: Re: [SoaS] [Sugar-devel] SoaS 4 - Mango Lassi is out.

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 09:53:27PM -0500, DancesWithCars wrote:
> This has probably been mentioned elsewhere, but is there a Sugar/
> soas on Mac list?

Some days I think soas@ _is_ soas-mac@ ;)Those must be the days when I am pleading for help doing SoaS things on my MacBook.BTW a casual survey of about 20 teachers showed about 60% using PCs and 40% using Macs with their students.These teachers were from all over SoCal.  All the LAUSD teachers seem to have MacBooks issued to them bythe district.Caryl

Martin