[SoaS] Fwd: how to install the soas fedora spin on the hard drive?

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Fri May 28 17:23:04 EDT 2010

There are 2 main methods to install the soas spin to a Hard disk:
(Both will convert to a non-live install)

1-)From a running Soas live CD:

(It also will install to a Hard Disk)

Be Careful as this WILL over-write the Computer's Hard Drive, if that is
what you want to do.

2-)From a booted Soas USB:

(Blueberry v2)

(copies exactly what you have on the Soas USB stick to a Hard-disk or USB.)

Tom Gillard