[SoaS] SoaS test cases: Quick way to test Activities

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon May 3 01:32:02 EDT 2010

On Mon, May 03, 2010 at 01:26:00AM -0400, Mel Chua wrote:
> This is a cool idea for using SoaS as a platform for testing
> Activities - which is different from testing SoaS itself! I'm not sure
> where Activity testing discussion should go - perhaps the OLPC testing
> list, http://lists.laptop.org/listinfo/testing.

I don't mind where it goes, as long as people can collaborate ... if you
are a tester of Sugar activities, then it would certainly help your
testing to be subscribed to testing@ ... and to look at the bugs
recently raised against the activity on bugs.sugarlabs.org so you don't
waste time writing up something already well known.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/