[SoaS] SoaS test cases: Quick way to test /Open Office.ods Spreadsheet of tested Activities in Mirabelle 501 USB- Updated

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Mon May 3 10:09:51 EDT 2010

I am attaching an Open Office.ods Spreadsheet of tested Activities in
Mirabelle 501 USB
(see method used below)
This should include all of the most recent versions of activities listed on

http://download.sugarlabs.org/activities/

Plus some downloaded from announcements on
sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org and other sources.
There about 140 on it.*
(The spreadsheet is sorted in alphabetical order for easy lookup of the
activity number on this link)

Please Feel free to use this to help us test applications.
I have only done a preliminary inspection for starting and shutdown for
these applications
in Mirabelle 0.88.0 sugar. I also have a column with quick comments...

Tom Gilliard
satellit
*Spreadsheet is Updated thru 05/03/2010 7AM PST

Thomas C Gilliard wrote:
> Mel:
>
> I just discovered a great way to TEST activities with Mirabelle.
>
> Run them from a second stick.
> They do not have to be installed or downloaded at all.
>
> I am using a 2nd USB stick with 111.xo files on it downloaded from ASLO
> http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/ASLO-xo.tar.gz
> loaded into a usb slot of a running USB of soas-i386-20100501.07.iso
> created USB
Note: this USB is not a live USB. It was installed with livinst command
to a 4GB Firefly USB
from a liveusb-iso-to-disk persistent 2GB USB.
so it is ext4 based.
I used an ACER Aspire ONE laptop 532h with 2 USB's
Boot 4GB USB
ASLO.xo 1 GB USB with all of the .xo files on it.