[SoaS] SoaS test cases: Quick way to test /Open Office.ods Spreadsheet of tested Activities in Mirabelle 501 USB- Updated

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Mon May 3 10:09:51 EDT 2010

I am attaching an Open Office.ods Spreadsheet of tested Activities in
Mirabelle 501 USB
(see method used below)
This should include all of the most recent versions of activities listed on

Plus some downloaded from announcements on
sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org and other sources.
There about 140 on it.*
(The spreadsheet is sorted in alphabetical order for easy lookup of the
activity number on this link)

Please Feel free to use this to help us test applications.
I have only done a preliminary inspection for starting and shutdown for
these applications
in Mirabelle 0.88.0 sugar. I also have a column with quick comments...

Tom Gilliard
*Spreadsheet is Updated thru 05/03/2010 7AM PST

Thomas C Gilliard wrote:
> Mel:
> I just discovered a great way to TEST activities with Mirabelle.
> Run them from a second stick.
> They do not have to be installed or downloaded at all.
> I am using a 2nd USB stick with 111.xo files on it downloaded from ASLO
> http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/ASLO-xo.tar.gz
> loaded into a usb slot of a running USB of soas-i386-20100501.07.iso
> created USB
Note: this USB is not a live USB. It was installed with livinst command
to a 4GB Firefly USB
from a liveusb-iso-to-disk persistent 2GB USB.
so it is ext4 based.
I used an ACER Aspire ONE laptop 532h with 2 USB's
Boot 4GB USB
ASLO.xo 1 GB USB with all of the .xo files on it.