[SoaS] Limited Internet Access for SOAS

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Jun 21 19:31:23 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 10:04:57AM +0200, Raffael Reichelt wrote:
> Thank you for this information James. Anyway I do not want to bother
> you with this topic in this list - what would be an adequate place to
> discuss?

I agree, the topic of Squid configuration is not sufficiently SoaS.

There are Squid mailing lists.  I'm not on any of them.

where the OLPC school server design and development is discussed.

Perhaps you should be looking for a way to integrate SoaS clients into a
school server configuration so that they can benefit from proxy and
filtering services.  I don't know enough about the school server design
to be able to advise you on that, but the server-devel@ team should be
able to answer.

Also, the SoaS mailing list may be able to answer "can SoaS clients
register with an OLPC XS school server?".

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/