[SoaS] [soas] modified browse index.html works in a live soas USB as "start new" screen on sugar-browse

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sun Jun 13 09:35:53 EDT 2010

Mel:

The modified browse index.html now works.
I can install modified-index.html in a live USB.:
Look at:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Revised_Browse_default-bookmarks.html#Change-Browse.activity_index.html-to-use-Modified-Browse-html_in_a_live_USB

I request that this be considered for a feature for Soas and the fedora
spin of it.

The Browse index-html file needs to be detailed (polished-up) for the
spin and put in the build of V4, and pointed to a modified soas firefox
default start screen location, so that it can be updated and installed
from the repositories.

But it is usable now.

Cordially;

Tom Gilliard