[SoaS] revised wiki page (with links) for SugarCreationKit DVD

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 10:34:14 EDT 2010

That looks great Tom!

It's important to have a numbering scheme - thanks for that. JT4sugar
distributed v7 at the conference, v9 is the one I have, 1.2.3 is
today's version - perhaps you could add a section called version
history? so when you have next version, teachers could see what delta
is and decide whether to download ISO, individual bits, or pass.

I want you to know the SCK was a blessing today, I was in the office
of a VIP in the French government who will be trying Sugar, I copied
ISOs from there and it was great peace of mind knowing I had tools
with me. I had no internet connectivity and the meeting was brief!

thanks

Sean