[SoaS] Requesting an extension for SoaS feature freeze for 4 features

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Wed Jul 28 02:56:03 EDT 2010

Since feature freeze is today but I'm about to spiral into
unconsciousness, I'm requesting an extension for edits to the
following 4 feature proposals being submitted for review
(http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick_release_process#Features_submitted_for_review):

* Updated Activities from the Mirabelle list - this should be
straightforward to write up, but all the parts of the template need
filling-in. (Basically, we that continue to ship all the Activities we
shipped in Mirabelle, but make sure the code that's shipped is updated
to the latest version.)
* Including Fructose Activities that are tested and known to work -
similar to above.
* Remixability - already written up by Tom and discussed on this list,
I think this needs a bit more consensus and finalizing before it's
+1'd and would like to do that relatively quickly; the technical
functionality for this has been working for a long time, but we have
not done a strong marketing push for it yet.
* More robust iso - we now have a gameplan for it that's reflected on
the ticket, but it needs to be pulled into the feature proposal
itself.

I'll be doing this first thing when I wake up in the morning, so
they'll only be a few hours late - I've been swamped with family stuff
since Monday's meeting when we last discussed these, and didn't want
to block others from working on the feature proposals (nor surprise
people by showing up with these several hours late).

Apologies for the delay,

--Mel