[SoaS] What distro is sugaronastick.com distributing? (was: Re: SoaS decision panel: Do we ignore/protest two week deadline?/Starting deliberations?)

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 17:48:37 EDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> Caroline, I agree with everything you said, but you don't address the
> issues I have referred to before:
>
> - sugaronastick.com distributes a software product that is not the
> same that produces the sugar on a stick community,
>
> - sugaronastick.com is produced by an individual and not by the sugar
> on a stick community.
>
> I'm not talking about businesses rights nor anything so transcendent

This part is not clear to me.  Caroline, is this because you would
like to distribute a product produced by the soas community, but need
features that have not yet been integrated into the trunk? Is there a
quick rundown somewhere of the differences between the soas trunk and
what the website is distributing?

SJ