[SoaS] [DP] Progress to date

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Tue Oct 6 00:52:00 EDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 05:26:58PM +0100, Martin Dengler wrote:
> 2) I volunteer to edit the conclusions of the DP (so far) towards our
> mandate[4].  I believe a start on this is [5] and I will try to take
> the next step.

I've taken a stab at this, and though the wiki format is perhaps not
ideal, I think a good summary of our current progress can be seen at:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Decision_panels/SOAS#Votes_.2F_Recorded_opinions

In short, there are no recorded opinions from DP members that I can
discern except for Sean, Bill's, and mine.

There are a ton of emails to the soas list[1,2], but nobody but those
three has actually said anything remotely addressed at one of the
three/four questions.

The rest of you, please put yourself on record as "Yes", "No",
"Undecided", or advance the discussion in some other way.

Martin

1. http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/soas/2009-September/author.html#start

2. http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/soas/2009-October/author.html#start

PS: