[SoaS] [DP] On decision panel procedures

Martin Dengler martin at martindengler.com
Mon Oct 5 12:26:58 EDT 2009

SJ proposed some procedures[1] and I've changed them a bit and moved
them to:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Decision_panels#On_decision_panels_and_procedures

As the two week deadline - Oct 12 by my reckoning from the original
email[2] - looms, I propose:

1) these procedures[3] be followed by this DP; and

2) I volunteer to edit the conclusions of the DP (so far) towards our
mandate[4].  I believe a start on this is [5] and I will try to take
the next step.

Anyone who disagrees with #1 and/or wants to help / take over
#2, please make yourself known.

Martin

1. http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Talk:Decision_panels/SOAS - I could've
sworn there was an email from SJ with roughly this content, but can't
find a link.

2. http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2009-September/008746.html

2. http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/index.php?title=Decision_panels&oldid=38822

3. http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Decision_panels/SOAS#Mandate