[SoaS] SoaS

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 18:54:16 EST 2009

Hi all,

I fixed most of the issues reported by Gary, and posted a new
VirtualBox appliance:

    http://people.sugarlabs.org/~wadeb/soas-blueberry-vmdk.zip

Notes:

- I still do not know why Terminal quits when switching to another
activity - likely something to do with saving its state to the
Journal.
- This version includes the VirtualBox Guest Additions preinstalled.
Mouse capture, clipboard sharing, and window resizing should be
seamless*.
           * While activities change resolution smoothly as you resize
the VM, Sugar does not.
- To fix audio, I removed the pulseaudio package.  This makes TamTam
sound good, but I'm not sure if it causes other issues.
- The virtual disk size has increased from 2GB to 4GB.  Careful
downloading and extracting this if you're low on disk space.

Thanks for your feedback and testing!!!

-Wade