wadetb at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 18:54:16 EST 2009
I fixed most of the issues reported by Gary, and posted a new
- I still do not know why Terminal quits when switching to another
activity - likely something to do with saving its state to the
- This version includes the VirtualBox Guest Additions preinstalled.
Mouse capture, clipboard sharing, and window resizing should be
* While activities change resolution smoothly as you resize
the VM, Sugar does not.
- To fix audio, I removed the pulseaudio package. This makes TamTam
sound good, but I'm not sure if it causes other issues.
- The virtual disk size has increased from 2GB to 4GB. Careful
downloading and extracting this if you're low on disk space.
Thanks for your feedback and testing!!!
More information about the SoaS