[SoaS] Software Update working in Blueberry?

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Thu Dec 17 20:58:35 EST 2009

Hi folks,

Just a quick ping after poking about the Blueberry VM from Wade. I've not had Software Update work yet from the control panel. It seems to very quickly and then giveup. looking at the shell log I get a traceback for what looks like every bundle installed that says:

1261100028.880697 ERROR root: Error getting update information from server:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/share/sugar/extensions/cpsection/updater/backends/aslo.py", line 94, in __file_read_async_cb
    self._stream = self._file.read_finish(result)
Error: Operation not supported

I've not seen problems with other network related tasks, so assume some code is amiss.

Regards,
--Gary