[SoaS] [Sugar-devel] diagnose record activity problem/ Try zyx-liveinstaller with strawberry CD for HD install ?

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Thu Dec 17 10:52:46 EST 2009

Rodolfo D. wrote:
> I lost you there.. the record version in the ASLO repository is not
> compatible with the version in soas blueberry?? which version is compatible?
>
> I found thet soas strawberry was compatible with the asus eeepc 701, but i
> could get it to install.. only live-stick mode wors.. id there a workaround
> to install strawberry in a hard drive?

Have you tried doing download of zyx-liveinstaller?

It should install sugar strawberry to a hard disk or USB/SD if you boot
from a burned CD of Strawberry.iso and then do download of
zyx-liveinstaller from the filteredperception web site
 (but I have not tested it on strawberry)
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_on_a_Stick/ZyX-LiveInstaller
http://filteredperception.org/downloads/zyx-liveinstaller/

rpm -e zyx-liveinstaller
> rpm -Uvh \