[Marketing] I'm not the PR contact anymore (for Sugar Labs)

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Tue Jul 3 17:46:57 EDT 2018

Sean,
> Hi Dave,
>
> I just saw I am still listed [1] as the SL PR contact, with the dead phone
> number.
I have removed your name from the PR page cited below. Can you tell me
where the pr@ e-mail alias currently gets sent to? The phone number is
still listed there, but I suppose we need to remove that as well.

> Could you please update that page.
Done. It should not have taken four months, so apologies for that.

> You may also want to consider publishing some PR milestones now and then,
> with the most recent communiqué dating from 2014 any journalist might
> assume the project is faltering.The GSOC projects are naturals. Social
> media is great, but poor in terms of distinguishing important events from
> ongoing activity.
I wholeheartedly agree, and I believe this page duplicates (in a more
out of date and less easy to modify fashion) similar content which is on
the Sugar Labs wiki. We should probably just remove the press page
completely, or redirect it to the wiki page, if we can't find someone to
keep it up to date.