[Marketing] I'm not the PR contact anymore

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Jul 2 15:09:49 EDT 2018

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 11:02 AM, Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> I just saw I am still listed [1] as the SL PR contact, with the dead phone
> number.
>
> Could you please update that page.

What should https://sugarlabs.org/press/ be changed to?

Can we please try to resolve this prior to Friday's Oversight Board meeting
-- huge thanks to Alex Perez who is now trying to fix this with James
Cameron @ https://github.com/sugarlabs/www-sugarlabs/pull/221 -- even if
just with an interim name / email / phone number.

You may also want to consider publishing some PR milestones now and then,