[Marketing] [IAEP] [Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] Action needed on two issues

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:39:56 EDT 2016

On Mon, Apr 11, 2016 at 11:07 PM, Dave Crossland <dave at lab6.com> wrote:

> Are all the PRs in 2013/14/15/16 listed on that page?

Yes indeed. We considered doing one for the TripAdvisor grant, but decided
it was better to wait for results. There has been lessening press interest
in SL, parallel to OLPC, but the major issue has been lack of a strategy
and roadmap. So few calls come in these days that we may be better off
cancelling the softphone for journalists I've kept going these past few
years.

At this point PR is useful to show past milestones, and contributes to our
SEO, but there has been a shift to social media.

Sean.