[Marketing] [SoaS] links from homepage to Downloads page

Thomas Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Sun Feb 3 09:40:27 EST 2013

There are quite a few tutorials on the wiki already [1]
These consist of narrated screenshots, and are receiving many hits.
  2 of the *Windows Install tutorials were written during
Google_Code-In_2012 [4]

I  think this solution for duplicating multiple USB Sugar USB sticks
(with persistence) [2][3] Is a workable solution.(I did this at Walter's
request for a persistent sugar USB stick.)

Tom Gilliard
satellit

[1] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit#Tutorials
[2]
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Tutorials/Installation/How_to_make_a_SoaS.img_file_for_repeated_installs_to_4_GB_USB%27s
[3] Prebuilt .img files for 2 GB and 4 GB USB sticks:
  http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Tutorials/Installation/How_to_make_a_SoaS.img_file_for_repeated_installs_to_4_GB_USB%27s#Alternative:_Download_a_prebuilt_USB.img
[4] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Google_Code-In_2012/GCI2012_followup