[Marketing] [Systems] Mirabelle logos

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sun May 16 14:23:58 EDT 2010

El Sun, 16-05-2010 a las 10:42 -0700, Frederick Grose escribió:

> I've hacked some stand-ins
> at http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:SugaronastickMirabelle.png,
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:Soas-mirabelle-logo.png
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:SugarlabsMirabelle.png
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:SugarMirabelle.png

They look very good.

We should stop using the square logo in wiki and on the planet as it
looks worse than the horizontal one.

> Does Sugar Labs have a license for VAG Rounded? It seems the standard
> license,
> http://store1.adobe.com/cfusion/store/html/index.cfm?store=OLS-US&event=displayFontPackage&code=1130,
> http://www.adobe.com/type/browser/legal/pdfs/EULA5seat_IntlEnglish02.03.04.pdf
>  allows for use on 5 computers.

Christian designed the logo.

> Could we establish a check out mechanism so that multiple members of
> the Design/Marketing Teams would have access to the software to
> support our graphics needs?

I've always edited the svg versions of our logo without ever installing
the font.

Do we need a license even for reproducing works created with that font?
(hardly possible, it would make the font almost unusable).