[Marketing] [Systems] Mirabelle logos

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon May 17 04:07:29 EDT 2010

Hi Fred,

Gary C. Martin has a VAG Rounded Light license.

I always ask Christian, the logo's designer and guardian :-) to review
and approve variants. I've erred before concerning the baseline issue
and gray values. However, editing the SVG is indeed the fastest and
easiest way to generate PNGs - as I recall Gary's edited-SVG SoaS logo
from December matched Christian's from Illustrator.

We won't be doing any PR around the Mirabelle release since it isn't
demo-friendly for teachers and the SoaS team was inflexible about the
marketing number. However, the SoaS Creation Kit is shaping up nicely
and we will be able to mention that in future PR.

thanks

Sean