[Marketing] [SoaS] SoaS Fedora Spin webpage

Martin Langhoff martin at laptop.org
Thu May 6 10:32:19 EDT 2010

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 7:04 AM, Sean DALY <sdaly.be at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes Martin, you've told me that before concerning content filtering.

... in this old age, I repeat myself plenty... ;-)

Great that you've used it and know what it can and cannot. Hope you
can understand how people's expectactions of "magic computer AI will
know what to do" will be sorely disappointed.

> The replacement of lost sticks is a great selling point, but I'm not
> sure where we are with backup of SoaS Journals on sticks?

Yes, it works -- Hamilton (CCd) has made sure we had all the right
patches in the right places. I have done only limited end-to-end
testing (it works for me!), but he should know of any potential
gotchas.

 - ask interesting questions