[Marketing] [IAEP] SoaS change of direction: heads-up on convos in other lists

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 06:24:14 EDT 2010

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:10 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> So what do you see that we are missing to be able to do that?

I'll assume you're referring to "burning" the usb disk. I agree with
you -- it's hard to point at any single thing that would make it
significantly easier ("no silver bullet"), and the easiest is to ship
USB disks with SoaS on them (and a few people seem to be doing that).

In any case, I'm not a user of the GUI iso-to-bootable-usb tools...
someone closer to that user profile can probably help with hints as to
pitfalls and gaps...

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 - ask interesting questions