[Marketing] SoaS Creation Kit

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Fri Mar 5 10:22:23 EST 2010

Hi John,

I'm sorry for the late reply - I've been traveling these days...

Yeah, so I'd be really happy to see the Creation Kit (which isn't much
more than an early draft for now) to evolve. I guess it'd make sense to
have mainly instructions on how to put SoaS on a USB key - but probably
also hints to the FLOSS Manuals guide and James' book on writing activities.

For the distribution, I guess it'd be indeed good to compile a kind of
"kit" that would contain all the files needed. And the kit's .pdf file
could also be used as our instructions online...

I'm really looking forward to getting this done!

--Sebastian