[Marketing] SoaS Creation Kit

John Tierney jtis4stx at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 2 14:47:05 EST 2010

Hi Sebastian,

I would like to start a conversation around what will be included in the

Sugar on a Stick Creation Kit along with ideas around how we will get

Creation Kits into the hands of Teachers and Professors at the University

level.

In past marketing meetings I put forth the Sugar on a Stick Baton Approach.

Basically the idea would be to send a Creation Kit Stick to a Professor asking

that they create 5-10 SoaS to hand out to colleagues. Having Downloaded Creation

Kit files to their own computer they then pass along Creation

Kit Stick to another-and so on-and so on.

Having links-How to PDF's-Along with other pertinent information would be a

great step forward.

Would like to know what you had in mind and what others believe would be helpful.

Please link to other lists where you believe we should lokk for feedback.

Thanks!

John Tierney