[Marketing] Sugar on a Stick page needs Sugar Creation Kit link in intro

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 12:24:06 EDT 2010

Mel, I see that you took away the update I made to the Sugar on a
Stick page this morning. This is problematic, because visitors need to
find the kit to download it. This was discussed in IRC last night as
we completed today's press release which promotes the kit with
Mirabelle (http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sugar-labs-announces-new-version-of-sugar-on-a-stick-educational-software-for-children-96044314.html).

Can you please put the page back as it was, no one is asking anyone at
Fedora to "support" the kit. Our position on support has always been:
there is a community with lists and an IRC channel.

Thanks