[Marketing] Sugar on a Stick page needs Sugar Creation Kit link in intro

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 23:21:40 EDT 2010

> Can you please put the page back as it was, no one is asking anyone at
> Fedora to "support" the kit. Our position on support has always been:
> there is a community with lists and an IRC channel.

Sean, I would like to point out, again, that the fact that we are
using Fedora to assist in providing components to assist in the
Engineering of Fedora and that part of the project is hosted in Fedora
it is still a Sugar project and it done as much within the Sugar
committee so please lay of the Fedora side of things please. Its
getting tiring and its completely incorrect.

Peter