[Marketing] deadline for Mirabelle media launch PR is tonight 6PM EST... if we can agree what will be in it

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 10:05:53 EDT 2010

Sebastian has asked that the SoaS Creation Kit be renamed since it is
not part of the Fedora Sugar on a Stick project. Tom has gone with
"Sugar Creation Kit" which has the merit of avoiding an acronym ;-)

However, as the entire purpose and goal of the kit is to simplify the
creation of Sugar on a Stick, it's problematic to drop that part. And,
considering the DVD label is done and discussions about the kit's
contents with the former name have been ongoing for some time, it's a
bit late to change the name.

This problem is symptomatic of the potential confusion of a Sugar Labs
project seemingly turning into something else. We want to tak about
both Mirabelle and the Creation Kit in the LinuxTag PR. I propose to
have a draft ready in a few hours, will send GoogleDocs link as usual.
Input appreciated.

If we don't make it, the absolute deadline is tomorrow same time, but
I'd like to save the hundred USD if I can.

Sean.