[Marketing] SoaS Creation Kit09 Usability

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Thu Jun 3 18:57:05 EDT 2010

John Tierney wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
>
> I have had chance to Burn and look at SoaS Creation Kit09. Since I
> handed out version07 to the Computers & Writing Group I was hoping
> to supply them with an image of the additions and changes that went
> into Version09.
>
> Thought it might be good idea to meet on IRC #sugar-meeting sometime
> in next few days to go through whats in place and add in any additional
> instructions and guidance that might help the less technical.
>
> I'm pretty open Friday, Saturday, Sunday during day 11am-6pm EST if
> any of those times might work for you,
Saturday would work for me.

I am in Oregon so somewhere near 1500 UTC  (7amPST) Saturday is fine.
Let me know by e-mail if this is convent.
(I am retired so I can meet at another time if it works better for you.)

1-)
Did you see that I just did a Mirabelle-Remix?

http://people.sugarlabs.org/Tgillard/Mirabelle-Remix-pl--LiveCD.iso

With these programs added to the build:
*deja-dup
*duplicity
*gparted
*gedit
*liveusb-creator
*zyx-liveinstaller

(Allows creation of (live/non-live)USB  from the booted CD)

2-)
Note the file on the DVD
/ How to make your own custom iso file.pdf/
Shows how you can customize it to suit your needs.

Looking forward to your ideas.

Tom Gilliard
Bend, Oregon
satellit