[Marketing] companion PR to OLPC-F April 29th press release

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 07:06:35 EDT 2010

OLPC-F will publish a press release on April 29th concerning the
Palestine Territories deployment.

We have the opportunity to publish a Sugar-focused press release of
our own the same day. Deadline for that would be Monday evening.

I feel we should do this, but am having some difficulty with the
angle. After reflection I think the angle should be: the Sugar
experience touching a generation worldwide, x million children around
the world, and of course mentioning Sugar availability on non-OLPC
machines. Also, perhaps a call for translators to Arabic for ASLO
Activities?

Feedback?