[Marketing] Pictures of XO-1 in tablet mode needed

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:44:52 EDT 2010

Walter,

I'm trying to find my way into this new book and the mock ups sell the
idea of kids reading books on the computer better than anything I've
seen for the XO-1.

I agree that the XO-1 is a terrific e-book reader with tons of
potential to help kids learn.  I just wish it photographed better.

I would guess the introduction will be rewritten several times before
the book hits the front page of the site.  I'll remove the pictures
for now, but I'll ask for permission to use them just in case.

I have plenty of other chapters to write, so I'll return to the
introduction after I've knocked off a few of them.

Thanks,

James Simmons