[Marketing] Sharing Read demo video with subtitle text

Sayamindu Dasgupta sayamindu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 05:52:13 EST 2009

Hello,
One of the most powerful features of Sugar is sharing, and
surprisingly very few people outside our community know about it in
detail. After a short chat with Sebastian Dziallas and Sankarshan
Mukhopadhyay, I added subtitle text for a sharing demo video for Read
which I had made over the weekend.
You can get the video from
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xb98do_shared-read-activity-in-sugar_tech
(high-res version at
http://people.sugarlabs.org/sayamindu/shared_read.ogv)
I wonder if the subtitles can be made better - any suggestions ?
It may be also worthwhile to make similar videos for the other
Activities which implement sharing in different ways (eg: Write with
its collaborative editing and so on)

Thanks,
Sayamindu

--