[Marketing] Twitter, facebook etc...

Mike Lee curiouslee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 11:57:42 EST 2009

It would also be nice to have a photo pool on Flickr for Sugar Labs.

Then when the set of channels is finalized, a set of icons should be added
to the footer of the Sugar Labs web site.

I just joined SugarLabsTweets and the Facebook fan page. It would also be
good to activate the vanity URL. Thanks for setting those up.

I'm assuming we'll all use #sugarlabs as the hastag on Twitter? I've used
this hashtag before, but stopped because no one was seriously tracking Sugar
Labs activity on Twitter. Glad that is starting to happen now.

Mike