[Marketing] Static+wiki website integration problems to be fixed before Monday - urgent

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Sun Mar 15 17:28:18 EDT 2009

On Mar 15, 2009, at 9:58 PM, Sean DALY wrote:
> The problem we are trying to solve is navigation: clearly indicating
> the context, and how to find the homepage.

I think the current solution accomplishes that without being pushy,
and without disrupting the flow of the text. Moving the line to the
top of the box strikes me as a poor choice for a variety of reasons,
and I don't plan to make that change. David and Bernie are both wiki
editors, so if you can convince them it's the right thing to do, they
can make the change for you.

Cheers,

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | http://radian.org