Local project Leiden, The Netherlands

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Sun Mar 8 09:59:11 EDT 2009

Hi, am new on this list.

I am running a repairing Center for XO's in Leiden the Netherlands, and
XO are still (will be) hard to get.

So I was playing with SoaS for a while (2 days) and decided to add it to
my service.

Then I played a bit more found some cheap boards to work with.

My foundings:
- it works with cf-card / sdcard 's / DOM
- it works on ALIX 1c (and will test more Alix stuff soon).

My project
I run a media wiki on a school. I would be nice to have some sugar
instances to work on this wiki. This means some (money) involved. I
would like to give each kid an UBS drive to work on. So this is about 8
Euro/kid and talk about 180 kids here. So this is about 1500 Euro.

My questions:
1. Are any known (Dutch) organisations interested in putting mony in
things this?
2. Would it be wise to add 1 Euro/stick and put this money in sugarlabs?
3. Is there any (Dutch) Pr material I can Use?
4. What would be the best way the get good PR for sugarlabs (and avoid
bad PR)
5. If have put a (amateurish) web up to sell pre-installed media. Can I
reuse pictures and Image from SugarLabs on my site?

Thanks for your time and effort sofar,
Kind regards,
Marten

--