Merchandise

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Thu Jan 29 10:30:04 EST 2009

 > Also are we considering to make a Sugar online-store ?

I think this would be quiet nice, with the "add an X% donation to Sugar
Labs!" option by the cart. Stickers, shirts, sugar-on-a-stick sticks,
and liveCDs would be good things for starters.

What permission would have to be asked to start this up? For instance,
could I (as a volunteer) fire up a cafepress store or an
xoexplosion-like thing and donate some or all of the profits* to SL and
if so who (if anyone) would we have to ask, could only Sugar Labs start
Ye Olde Sugar Swag Shoppe, etc?

Something to talk about at the next Marketing meeting, though I am not
sure who the Legal Stuffs Expert Type Peoples To Speak With are. Any
ideas? *adds to agenda*

--Mel