Merchandise

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Thu Jan 29 01:36:10 EST 2009

SLOBs is at 3am NZ time, so the chances of me attending are slim, but I
would like to make a motion that SL *not* allocate central budget for
marketing materials.

Instead, I'd like to suggest that SL provide a set of designs and easy
manufacture/print options (as we're already doing for business cards and
such) for things like lollipops, shirts, flyers, etc. - and encourage
local groups to find the funds to get their own swag (and locally
design/print/make their own as well).

Local resourcefulness is a wonderful thing to cultivate. ;)

--Mel